Happy Holidays Ski Fans,
I hope you are able to get out and enjoy the amazing skiing conditions at Telemark. The Holiday schedule is a different than normal.
Sunday December 27th 2020 9 am is our Candy Cane Cup Classic Competition (CCCCC) all of the details are in the last post. Click to View. Results are at the bottom of this post. Please remember that Parents should also follow the Safety Rules if they happen to see the competitions. Spread out around the course. Thanks to all the coaches and parents who made the event possible. There was some Great Racing Up There!
This is a link to Photos from last Weekend’s Candy Cane Cup Skate Race which Terry Lum took. Thank You Terry!
Monday December 28th 2020 is Classic Day for T2T and L2C
- L2C 9 am-Noon Classic Sprint Variety Pack, Double Pole and Distance Ski. “Timing Hut”
- T2T 10 am-Noon Classic Volume Ski with more Creating Grip Work. “Kar Hill”
Tuesday December 29nd 2020 is Skate Day
- L2C 9 am-Noon Skate Fern Creek Climb AnT Session. “Timing Hut”
- T2T 10 am-Noon Skate Offset Skate Work, MAS on “Squirrely A.” Ski up high. “Kar Hill”
- Track Attack 10 am-Noon Skate
Saturday January 2nd 2021 9 am is our Candy Cane Cup Skate Sprint Race
- “Squirrely B” Race Course
- Track Attack will Race a 9:30 am Interval Start Qualifier Race. Followed shortly after by a team Sprint Race.
- No contact exchanges
- Two laps per Track Attack Skier
- T2T and older will Race a 10:10 am Interval Start Qualifier Race. Followed shortly after by a Team Sprint Race.
- Three laps per T2T and older Skier
The Mission of the Telemark Race Program is to deliver a good experience for the members while providing a supportive encouraging and progressively structured training environment so that they may achieve their goals of sports excellence.
- Before Every Training Session All individuals have completed the online self-assessment tool
- Program Participants need to maintain a minimum of 3 meters distance from each other unless masked. (Updated December 3rd)
- If you don’t feel well or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, you must stay home.
“Don’t be the Reason we ruin our Season“
This week looks Awesome! Happy Holidays Everyone! Feel free to contact me by email with questions or concerns. Thank You,