Great Job Today Everyone!
We saw some excellent racing today! Thank You to all of the coaches and parents who pitched in to run the event! We conquered a few challenges to get the race started smoothly.
These are the test of one’s skills and personal improvement. We can use these events to benchmark one’s personal improvement. This is the motivation for you to work hard and become stronger and faster. Team Telemark is built around the principle that teenagers enjoy improving their skills and fitness in a team setting. This helps each athlete to develop self-confidence and an identity as a capable, active person. The coaches are committed to providing an excellent program that provides athletes the ability to reach their full potential. It is understood that the athletes have varying levels of goals depending on their particular circumstances.
There were some pretty amazing individual results today!
Team Telemark Values: Adventure, Camaraderie, Integrity and Excellence
Monday December 21st 2020 is Classic Day for T2T and L2C
- L2C 9 am-Noon Classic Sprint Variety Pack, Double Pole and Distance Ski. “Timing Hut”
- T2T 10 am-Noon Classic Volume Ski with more Kick Double Pole Work. “Kar Hill”
Tuesday December 22nd 2020
- L2C 9 am-Noon Skate Fern Creek Climb AnT Session. “Timing Hut”
- T2T 10 am-Noon Skate Sprint Variety Pack, One Skate Work, MAS on “Squirrely C.” Ski up high. “Kar Hill”
- Classic Track Attack 11 am to 1 pm Classic Ski Panorama Race Course and work on Classic Technique. Remember that it is Classic Technique for Track Attack!
Sunday December 27th 2020 9 am is our Candy Cane Cup Classic Race
- Panorama Ridge Race Course
- U18 Plus will race 2 Laps 9:50 am Interval Start Race
- U16 and T2T will Race 1 Lap 9:50 am Interval Start Race
- Track Attack will Race the first half Lap of Panorama 9:30 am Interval Start Race
- Telemark Map Link
- The Start and Finish Area is at the top of the hill before the last lookout. There is an open area along the trail for staging the start
- Physical Contact is to be avoided even if you are wearing a Mask
- Mask are to be worn between the Vehicle and the Stadium and on the way back to the Vehicle
- No equipment is shared; skier should carry their own water
“Don’t be the Reason we ruin our Season“
This is going to be a fun week! Happy Holidays Everyone! Feel free to contact me by email with questions or concerns. Thank You,