Hello Telemark Community!
The day has come! We are proud to announce our new race team uniforms are now ready to be ordered. The team suit is made by Jakroo and we have several options for you, so please read the descriptions below carefully.
Price and Order Deadline
We have setup a “team store”, which guarantees a discount of 20% off of retail. However, we have created a bulk order period between now and November 26th. During this period, the final discount increases with additional orders according to this schedule:
As more orders are placed for each item, the discount increases! The deadline to place an order and be part of the bulk order period is NOVEMBER 26th. Afterwards any order is set at the 20% base team discount.
Orders placed by NOVEMBER 26th will arrive for Dec 11th! PLEASE ENTER THE CODE “TELE2024” at checkout.
We do not have a ‘fit kit’ (sizing kit). If you’re not sure what size to order, you can make use of the Size Recommendation Service. Send in measurements and if Jakroo’s size recommendation is incorrect, you pay to return the unused item (with tags on, and within 14-days of the original delivery date), and they pay to have a new size created for you.
Race suit options
There are 2 versions of the race suit: one-piece or two-piece. Choosing one over the other is typically personal preference. Two-piece suits make it easier to go to the bathroom, but some skiers prefer the one-piece suit because they find their tops come untucked with the two-piece version.
- The two-piece version “Ruka” Top and Bottom (make sure to order both pieces!)
- The one-piece version “Heimdall”
There are 2 versions of the warmup jacket and pants. One is warmer (thermal) and best for younger athletes who stop and go well, whereas the lighter version is more breathable, and best for skiers who train more continuously.
- Alaska Jacket is the warmer (thermal) version
- If you have a Jakroo jacket already, this is the version with TIGHT ELASTIC wrist cuffs
- Adrenal jacket is the lighter (breathable) version
- If you have a Jakroo jacket already, this is the version with LOOSE ANGLED wrist cuffs
- Fairbanks is the warmer (thermal) version
- Bergen is the lighter (breathable) version
(Republished by DW on 14 Nov 2023 @ 7:20pm as original missed MailChimp RSS send)