Okay it seems we have a few people wanting uniforms.
We (Scott Davis) will have a complete size trial set from Hayman Sports to try on, and take orders at the Kelowna Cycle Nordic open house this Tuesday 13th.
Also if you have an older uniform that you would like to pass on or sell ( 75% discount of original pricing ) I suggest that this would be a good night to do so.
Components of these uniforms come in different qualities of materials ( and of course different costs )
Nordic Jacket ( $175) Nordic Pant ( $150) ( Thermox fabric ) Thermox guarantees protection and comfort during winter. It´s heavier, 3 layer structure acts as a shield against the harshest of weather conditions.
- Designed for Cold Temperature Blocks Wind
- Resists Rain
- Breathes to regulate body heat
Trend Light Jacket ( $135 ) Trend Light Pant ( $111) ( Mako fabric ) The versatile stretch fabric provides functionality with amazing stretch. The breathable bonded micro soft-shell fabric is great for fitted garments. Designed for hard workouts and milder conditions.
- Excellent stretch
- Wind stop
- Rain resistant
Race Tight & Race Top: three fabrics available
- Team Quality – ( invista fabric) This versatile fabric provides freedom of movement and a comfortable fit.
- Race quality – (igloo fabric) A new techno fabric in super opaque white polyester designed to envelope and protect the athlete´s body like a second skin while providing total freedom of movement
- Pro Quality – (Escler Carbon Eyelet Mesh) sourced from Switzerland. The fabric carries interwoven carbon fibers that promote an antimicrobial environment and steady heat exchange as a skier’s outputt increases.
- Team Race Top $115
- Team Race Pant $87
- Race Top $130
- Race Pant $100
- Pro Top $155
- Pro Pant $115