Okay it seems we have a few people wanting uniforms.
Also if you have an older uniform that you would like to pass on or sell ( 75% discount of original pricing ) I suggest that this would be a good night to do so.
Components of these uniforms come in different qualities of materials ( and of course different costs )
Nordic Jacket ( $175) Nordic Pant ( $150) ( Thermox fabric ) Thermox guarantees protection and comfort during winter. It´s heavier, 3 layer structure acts as a shield against the harshest of weather conditions.
- Designed for Cold Temperature Blocks Wind
- Resists Rain
- Breathes to regulate body heat
Trend Light Jacket ( $135 ) Trend Light Pant ( $111) ( Mako fabric ) The versatile stretch fabric provides functionality with amazing stretch. The breathable bonded micro soft-shell fabric is great for fitted garments. Designed for hard workouts and milder conditions.
- Excellent stretch
- Wind stop
- Rain resistant
Race Tight & Race Top: three fabrics available
- Team Quality – ( invista fabric) This versatile fabric provides freedom of movement and a comfortable fit.
- Race quality – (igloo fabric) A new techno fabric in super opaque white polyester designed to envelope and protect the athlete´s body like a second skin while providing total freedom of movement
- Pro Quality – (Escler Carbon Eyelet Mesh) sourced from Switzerland. The fabric carries interwoven carbon fibers that promote an antimicrobial environment and steady heat exchange as a skier’s outputt increases.
- Team Race Top $115
- Team Race Pant $87
- Race Top $130
- Race Pant $100
- Pro Top $155
- Pro Pant $115