Hello Ski Fans,
Great Job on the weekend! These tests are all about Personal improvement and Goal Setting. I know that we saw many personal best Saturday! Keep Up the good work!
All Events are available on our Website Calendar.
Tuesday November 9th 2021 6-7:30 pm Both Train to Train (T2T) and Track Attack are Running from the Mount Boucherie Ball Diamonds.
Thursday November 11th 2021 9am 2nd Annual Eian Lamont Park XC Running Race.
We will host a fun XC Running race. Meet at Eain Lamont Park at 9 am to go over the 2.5 km course and warmup. There will be 2.5 km and 5 km options. Racing starts at 9:30 am. This event is open to all program members. 3088 Lakeview Cove Rd.
Saturday November 13th at 10 am all Programs will be Skate Skiing at Nickel Plate Nordic. Rock Skis are recommended still.
National Average for 2019 Run Jump Pull Results is available HERE.
Team Values: Adventure, Camaraderie, Integrity and Excellence
Current Track Attack Rules
- We are currently reverting to our winter rules for this group
- Before Every Group Training Session All individuals must complete a self-assessment of Health
- Physical Distancing is Required. “Snowflake!” Stay 2 meters apart at all times
- Maximum Youth Athlete Group size of 12
- All Coaches, Helpers, Supervisors and officials (12 and older) for youth sport events and programs Require Proof of Vaccination. Please upload yours to zone4.ca Here!
- Track Attack group require additional support from parents to help encourage our rules. We should try to avoid more than 1 parent for every 4 skiers
- No sharing of food or Water
- No equipment should be shared
- Carpooling is not recommended (Wear a Mask if you do)
Learn to Ski Faster!
As we discussed in the information meetings, at the bottom of the website calendar page is a link to the Team Supported Races Page . On this page you will find hotel group booking details, van departure dates and which nordic races Telemark will be supporting this year. Some of the Release dates for these hotel bookings are in three weeks.
If you missed the Program Information Meetings then you can find the information you missed in the 2021-22 Information Package. located under resources on our website.
Values: Adventure, Camaraderie, Integrity and Excellence
This should be a great week! Feel free to contact me by email with questions or concerns. Thank You,
The Mission of the Telemark Race Program is to deliver a good experience for the members while providing a supportive encouraging and progressively structured training environment so that they may achieve their goals of sports excellence
Here is a link to Ross’s Improving knee drive and ankle mobility to improve ski technique page; also under strength on athletes resource tab. Most should be doing these exercises Three times a week.