This Saturday is the Ski League’s Windup Day. This is a really fun day filled with relays, games, sunshine, barbeque, rockin’ tunes and snow! The race team is integral to this event, so be there if you possibly can! Many of the race team athletes will be leading groups of our JackRabbits kids around to the different stations and helping them to have fun and successful days. Some key points:
- Show up early! Everybody will be on classic skis and it’ll be a klister day. Klister days are fun! Be there by 10:00 am.
- Sign in at the coach’s table upstairs in the lodge. You’ll be given maps of the stations, orders of rotation (read them carefully, it’s not obvious!), and your group of kids if you are a group leader.
- The groups form at 10:30. That’s time to be out there with smiles on.
- The focus of the day is FUN! Make sure that everybody has a great time.
- It’d be good to be wearing race team kits.
- The only station that is critical is the sprints. We have to submit those results to CCBC as part of our funding applications for the Ski League. It’s good to make it to all of the stations but not worth driving them with whips to get every single one done if they look like they aren’t having FUN.