Lots of things happening in the next few days. Thought I would group them all up as a reminder for you. Click each item for a link to the details:
- Day camp and “race gear ski swap” for the athletes, ski waxing tutorial for the parents on Saturday.
- Ski swap at the lodge on Sunday.
- Club AGM downstairs at the lodge on Sunday at 11:00. All people with annual memberships are encouraged to attend.
- Fresh Air Experience annual “Buy Night”on Wednesday evening — private opening and special pricing on all race gear for our athletes.
- Annual membership applications are open and race team fees are due. Early bird discount until next Friday.
- NCCP L2T Dryland coaching workshop next weekend in Kamloops. Last chance this year to get L2T certified. Call Coach Adam to book. (The Club will reimburse the cost of the workshop.)
- Apply for Jumpstart or KidSport funding to help pay JD and TR fees.
- Uniform order cutoff Saturday Nov. 1.