Hello Ski Fans,
We have a few “normal weeks” planned for you. Far too much fun over the last few weeks.
Team Telemark Values: Adventure, Camaraderie, Integrity and Excellence
Tuesday February 2nd 2021 is a Classic night for everyone except Track Attack.
- L2C Learn to Compete 5-7:30 pm Sprint Variety Pack, No poles, Single Stick, Double Pole and Volume; Timing Hut
- T2T Train to Train 5:50-7:30 pm Double Pole Fest; Kar Hill
- Track Attack 6-7:30 pm Skate; Elliot Hill
Thursday February 4th 2021 is a Skate
- L2C Learn to Compete 5-7:30 pm AnT Technique Efficiency Fun; Timing Hut
- T2T Train to Train 5:50-7:30 pm One Skate and MAS Focus; Kar Hill
Saturday February 6th 2021 is Classic for All
- L2C Learn to Compete 9-11:30 am Classic; Timing Hut
- T2T Train to Train 9:50-12 Classic Sprints Plus Adventure; Kar Hill
- Track Attack Skate 10-12; Elliot Hill Classic
Here is a Link to the Photos Terry took at the Skate Event on January 23rd 2021
- Physical Contact is to be avoided even if you are wearing a Mask
- Mask are to be worn between the Vehicle and the Stadium and on the way back to the Vehicle
- No equipment is shared; skier should carry their own water
“Don’t be the Reason we ruin our Season“
Crystal Rim Skate TT Results are available below for T2T and older race. Obviously, the biggest result was we had fun and conquered the mountain! The Finale was setup to reward improvement. It was great to see so many skiers significantly beating their predicted results. It shows that all of the hard work from athletes and coaches has been paying off!
Coaches may need to band together to take on “I.D.L.” in the future!
Looks Like a Good Time! Feel free to contact me by email with questions or concerns. Thank You,