Hello Ski Fans,
We have an updated Website Calendar which works with one’s personal google calendar. People can click the links below the calendar to subscribe to the applicable programs to populate your own google calendar. I am pretty sure this is done with Magic! Check it out HERE!
Tuesday September 14th
- Track Attack (TA) is at Rose Valley Elementary School at 6-7:30 pm prepared with H2O to Run
- Train to Train (T2T) is at Rose Valley Elementary School at 6-7:30 pm prepared with H2O to Run
- Learn to Compete (L2C) are Classic skiing from Gellatly Nut Farm 5-7:30 pm
Thursday September 16th
- T2T is Skate Roller Skiing from Bankhead Elementary School 6-7:30 pm
- L2C Range Practise 5:30-7:30 pm
Saturday September 18th
- Track Attack (TA) at Telemark 10-12pm
- Bears Welcome Back BBQ Noon at the Biathlon Range
- Train to Train (T2T) at Telemark 10-12pm
Sunday September 19th
- L2C and T2T Range Practise at 10 am
Apple Bowl Testing Fun! Tuesday September 21st 2021 5:30 pm; save the date!
Telemark Day Camp 1 Saturday September 25th 2021 You will not want to miss it!
Our 13th Annual Telemark Roller Ski Triathlon was another huge success. The water was lower than normal this year but the energy was high. Congratulations to all the participants. It is good to push yourselves outside of your comfort zones from time to time.
The Mission of the Telemark Race Program is to deliver a good experience for the members while providing a supportive encouraging and progressively structured training environment so that they may achieve their goals of sports excellence
We had some great results including personal best performances last Thursday at the Glenrosa Road Time Trial! Keep up the great work!
A big Thanks to Everyone who contributed to the Regional Camp last weekend. Thank you to Teck, hopefully I will have some camp shirts to distribute soon. The camp was a huge success. We had 65 skiers who represented all of the clubs in the Interior ski region.
Here is a link to Ross’s Improving knee drive and ankle mobility to improve ski technique page; also under strength on athletes resource tab
Learn to Ski Faster!
Feel free to contact me by email with questions or concerns. Thank You,