Hello Ski Fans,
Once again the Triathlon is Postponed until next week.
Unfortunately, the smoke in the Okanagan Valley has not dissipated and the Air Quality Ranking is still at 10+. It is so bad that it is off the scale! we cannot safely run training when the Air Quality is at “Very High Risk”.
Alternatively, I will run a Zoom Core Strength Session at 5 pm today.
Topic: Telemark Tuesday Core
Time: Sep 15, 2020 05:00 PM Kelowna
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 651 741 9242
Thank You for your understanding, Adam