Hello Ski Fans,
That sure was a fun weekend! Two Super Fun Events!
Team Telemark Values: Adventure, Camaraderie, Integrity and Excellence
Tuesday March 16th 2021 Distance Enduro 8:30 am
- Ski as Far South and North as you can unassisted from Telemark
- Bring both sets of gear and we will decide in the parking lot based on the snow conditions. If soft Classic. Icy Skate.
- Pack Water and a good sized snack
- Lookout For Adventure!
- Track Attack Skate at 6 pm with Coach Alex
Thursday March 18th 2021 L2C and T2T Telemark Skate
- L2C 9-12:00
- T2C 10-12:00
Saturday March 20th 2021 Equinox Ski Skate
- Any technique you want but Skate might be easiest
- 8 am Start
- Pre–Registration and Other details Here!
- All Welcome including Track Attack, Train to Train and Learn to Compete
The Team Telemark Fundraiser through CCBC and Nordiq Canada Ends this Friday. Fundraiser information and link Here! Tax Deductible Receipt available and more money matching funds available for the club in BC who gains the most dollars this week.
- All Skiers need to do their best to stay 3 meters apart at all times
- No equipment is shared; skier should carry their own water
- Before Every Training Session All individuals have completed the online self-assessment tool
“Don’t be the Reason we ruin our Season“
This Should be a fun Week! Feel free to contact me by email with questions or concerns. Thank You,