For those of you fairly new to the Regional camps, here’s a handful of things that are good to keep in mind:
- Your kids need to be fed dinner before dropping them off. Dinner is not provided that day
- LABEL EVERYTHING! They may be sharing a room with seven other kids. You can’t believe what that room looks like after the weekend.
- They should have both skate and classic skis ready to go. The best glide wax for this weekend is anything blue. The best grip guess I can give you now is blue or blue extra for Swix, green multigrade or super blue for Rode.
- Your kids need to have some different waxes and a cork in case the above doesn’t work! I doubt they’ll need anything warmer than a cold violet though.
- It will be chilly this weekend. Mittens or lobster gloves are a must. Most kids can’t keep their fingers warm in gloves when it’s this cold.
- Please don’t bring any kids running a fever. See item 2 above. It will spread.
The weekend is great fun and we’re looking forward to it! Here’s the link to THE EVENT NOTICE AND PACKING LIST