Hi Ski Fans! As many of us discovered on Tuesday, it is officially time to be ready for the dark. Here’s a list of things to bring to each type of workout now:
2. Ski poles – We don’t always use them, but we usually do
3. Something bright to wear so that our coaches can find you
4. Rainy/cold weather gear. Don’t forget to pack something for the rests between intervals!
1. It is time to start using reflective vests
2. Flashing lights are not yet required if we’re back by 6:30, but it is almost time
3. Gloves. Yes, I know you don’t want to, but you should. I’ll show you my scars if that helps.