Hello Ski Fans,
We are excited to offer you many events during the holiday break.
All Events are available on our Website Calendar
The Mission of the Telemark Competitive Program is to deliver a good experience for the members while providing a supportive encouraging and progressively structured training environment so that they may achieve their goals of sports excellence
T2T-2 Bridge Training Holiday Options 14 Plus
- 14 years and older T2T-2s can train in the day with L2C in the following Days of the break:
- December 21st 9-Noon Classic
- December 23rd 9-Noon Classic
- December 29th Classic
Wednesday December 22nd 2021 Skate Time Trial on the 3.6km; Map Below
- U16 Plus will do 2 Laps 2×3.6 km ~ 7.2 km ~9:30 am Interval Race Start Time
- U14 and Track Attack will do 1 Laps 3.6km 9:30 am Interval Race Start Time
- Remember to meet your groups and coaches at your Staging areas at 9 am
- The Start Finish area is the top of the Terrain Park
Thursday December 30th 2021 Classic Panorama Time Trial; Map Below
- This will be the same course and start finish area as last time
- The Start and Finish Area is at the top of the hill before the last lookout. There is an open area along the trail for staging the start; map below
- U18 Plus will do 2 Laps 2×5.3 km ~ 10 km 1:30 pm Interval Race Start Time
- U16 and U14 will do 1 Lap 5.3 km 1:30 pm Interval Race Start Time
- Track Attack will Race the first half Lap of Panorama ~3 km 1:30 pm Interval Start Race
- Remember to meet your groups and coaches at your Staging areas at 1 pm
Learn to Ski Faster!
- Coaches and Volunteers in outdoor sport do not need to prove that they are vaccinated
- Track Attack will now revert to following the same rules as all of the Telemark program groups
- All individuals must complete a self-assessment of Health before arriving at Telemark for training
Values: Adventure, Camaraderie, Integrity and Excellence
If you missed the Program Information Meetings then you can find the information you missed in the 2021-22 Information Package. located under resources on our website.
We are looking forward to a Fun Holiday! Feel free to contact me by email with questions or concerns. Thank You,
Here is a link to Ross’s Improving knee drive and ankle mobility to improve ski technique page; also under strength on athletes resource tab. T2T-2 and L2C should be doing these exercises Three times a week.