Hello Ski Fans!
A Huge Thanks to all that contributed to the Bottle drive fundraiser! We have an exciting week planned for you. Always consults the Website Calendar for the latest.
Values: Adventure, Camaraderie, Integrity and Excellence
- Tuesday, October 5th 2021 6-7:30 pm Rose Valley Elementary Run. Remember your Headlamp, Water and Snack
- Saturday, October 9th 2021 10-12 Okanagan Mountain Park Run. Boulder Trail. Remember Water and a Snack
Train to Train
- Thursday, October 7th 2021 6-7:30 pm Skate Roller Ski from Parkinson Rec. Remember Lights and Visibility. Our Roller Ski Safety Policy
- If you missed the Goal Setting Session Saturday please consult our goal setting page link to prepare some goals to be reviewed by the coaching team
- Friday, October 15th 7-8 pm T2T Parent and Athlete Meeting. Zoom Link in the Calendar. We will be covering the details of the Telemark Information Package for 2021-22
Learn to Compete
- Telemark Information Package for 2021-22; Details from the meeting last week
- Tuesday, October 5th 5-7:30 pm Apple Bowl Run and Strength
- Thursday, October 7th Rose Valley Elementary School Strength Test and Run
- Saturday, October 9th 8-10 am Apple Bowl Run; 3000 meters race
- Tuesday October 12th 4-7 pm McDougal Rim Run
- Wednesday October 13th Depart for Whistler BCST Camp
The Mission of the Telemark Race Program is to deliver a good experience for the members while providing a supportive encouraging and progressively structured training environment so that they may achieve their goals of sports excellence
Here is a link to Ross’s Improving knee drive and ankle mobility to improve ski technique page; also under strength on athletes resource tab
Learn to Ski Faster!
This should be a great week! Feel free to contact me by email with questions or concerns. Thank You,