Hello Ski Fans,
What a wonderful turnout we had at our Roller Ski Triathlon! Nice to see everyone again. I am sure that you are all excited about the Track Day tomorrow, September 21st 5:30 pm, at the apple bowl. We will be watching the air quality closely for tomorrow and if things get worse we will look to modify or change the plan. Please check back here for a confirmation of what the plan will be going forward at 1 pm on September 13th 2022.
Apple Bowl Testing September 13th 2022
- Schedule for Testing Tomorrow:
- 1 pm website post confirmation of event
- 5:30 Warmup
- 6ish Run – 13 and younger will Run a 1000 m race. 14 and older will run the 3000 m.
- Pullups (number of proper ones in 1′ with out stopping)
- Jump (standing long jump)
- Pushups (number of proper ones in 1′)
- Dip (number of proper ones in 1′)
- Cool Down
The Mission of the Telemark Race Program is to deliver a good experience for the members while providing a supportive encouraging and progressively structured training environment so that they may achieve their goals of sports excellence
Here is a link to Ross’s Improving knee drive and ankle mobility to improve ski technique page; also under strength on athletes resource tab
Learn to Ski Faster!
This should be a great week! Feel free to contact me by email with questions or concerns. Thank You,