Hello Ski Fans,
What a Fun weekend of simulated racing we just had! Lots of performance excellence and also some distance challenges. We are excited to see what happens in the races next weekend.
Team Telemark Values: Adventure, Camaraderie, Integrity and Excellence
Tuesday March 9th 2021 is a Classic night. Track Attack Skate. You can probably use the same Klister as Sunday.
- L2C Learn to Compete 5-7:30 pm Diagonal Stride with Pole Focus Sprint Variety Pack and Volume; Timing Hut
- T2T Train to Train 5:50-7:30 pm Downhill Technique and Volume; Kar Hill
- Track Attack 6-7:30 pm Skate; Elliot Hill
Thursday March 11th 2021 is a Skate
- L2C Learn to Compete 5-7:30 pm DP and Legs only Testing, both Classic and Skate Poles are required; Timing Hut
- T2T Train to Train 5:50-7:30 pm Free Skate work and Sprint Variety Pack; Kar Hill
Saturday March 13th 2021 is a Classic BC Sprint Championships
- 8 am Prepare Classic Skis with Klister?
- 8:30 am Meet your Group to ski to the Crystal Rim race course
- Sprint Qualifier on “Course A” will decide which group you will race kings court in
- Then all will race a Semi, Quarter and Final
Sunday March 14th 2021 is a The Biathlon Nordic Hybrid Relay
- Teams of Three
- A Classic Leg
- A Biathlon Leg
- A Skate Nordic Leg
- Teams and More Details to Come!
The Mission of the Telemark Race Program is to deliver a good experience for the members while providing a supportive encouraging and progressively structured training environment so that they may achieve their goals of sports excellence
- Athletes are required to inform their head coach if they get sick immediately
- Positive Covid test results are required to be shared with the athlete’s head coach immediately
- Before Every Training Session All individuals have completed the online self-assessment tool
“Don’t be the Reason we ruin our Season“
This Should be a fun Week! Feel free to contact me by email with questions or concerns. Thank You,
Learn to Ski Faster