Welcome back to everyone who was at the CCBC Development/Ski Team testing Camp in Whistler this week. Coach Chris will be away this week so L2C training will be on your own – check training peaks for your training plan. There is an opportunity to enter the Western Canadian Orienteering Championships at Kelowna Nordic Scheduled for June 3-4. This is hosted by Sage Orienteering who ran the orienteering event at Telemark last fall. There should be some categories for all levels!
Western Canadian Orienteering Championships Details: https://wcoc2023.sageorienteering.ca/#primary
Team Training Sessions
Tuesday May 23
- T2T 6:00-7:30 South Kelowna Elementary – Skate Rollerskiing with Coach Jamie
- T2T should make sure they have registered for Telemark’s Summer T2T program
- Registration: https://zone4.ca/register.asp?id=31911
- L2C Training on your own – feel free to ski with Coach Jamie and assist with T2T!
Wednesday May 24
- L2C Biathlon Range Practice with Coach Thomas 5:30-7:30
- 600pt test!
Thursday May 25
- L2C training on your own – check training peaks
Sunday May 28
- L2C Range practice with Coach Thomas 10:00-12:00
- 600pt test
- T2T Range Practice with Coach John 12:30-2:30
- 400pt test