Registration for the 2017-18 season is now open. Please follow the directions below. Questions? Please contact our friendly Registrar, Jill Stamp, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: we have made significant changes to our program. A summary of our new programs can be found HERE. If you are unclear which program to register your athlete in, please contact the following coaches:
- Most of our athletes who were in Junior Development last year have graduated to Train to Train or T2T (formerly TJR/TR1). Contact Coach Deepa Filatow (email@example.com).
- If you were in TJR last year, you will be signing up for Train to Train or T2T this year.
- For questions about which of last year’s TR1 athletes are staying in Train to Train, or transitioning to Learning to Compete (L2C former TR2), contact Kyle Hawes (Kyle Hawes firstname.lastname@example.org)
Step One: Register On Line for the Race Team. Do NOT pay on line. Click Here.
- Write 2 post-dated cheques payable to Telemark Nordic Ski Club. Click here of the Program Fee Schedule.
- Write 1 post-dated fundraising commitment cheque. Please date it Dec 4, 2017 and make the cheque payable to Telemark Junior Racers. This is your commitment to sell raffle tickets. $125/booklet per athlete to a maximum of 2 booklets per family ($250).
- Bring all cheques to the Oct 1st Telemark Welcome Back Party/Registration/AGM (4:30-7:30 pm at the Paddle Centre on Abbott St and Cedar Ave). If you cannot make it, please arrange payment with Jill Stamp email@example.com.
- Please print and sign Athlete Code of Conduct Form. Please submit this with your payment.
Step Two: Register for your Telemark Nordic Membership Pass. Click Here.
About Race Team registration? Jill Stamp (Registrar) firstname.lastname@example.org
About Race Team program levels? Coach Adam Elliot email@example.com
General Inquiries? Brent Hobbs (Race Team Director) firstname.lastname@example.org