Location: Telemark Lodge — Downstairs
Time: Wednesday, December 14, 6:00 – 7:00 PM
For new parents-of-athletes or veteran JD parents who cannot make it to the official meeting on Tuesday. There is no formal agenda for this meeting — this is your chance to ask any and every stupid question.
Barry (the guy who nags you about administrative stuff not pertaining to learning to ski) will give a brief “big picture” overview of:
– what the Telemark Junior Race Team is all about,
– what the progression path from JD to TR to BC Ski team to National ski team looks like,
– what the major issues are for the team, from a parent perspective,
– what is going on with the parent committee, and
– how you can most effectively participate and contribute as a parent.
Head Coach Adam Elliot (who knows how to teach people to ski) will do a little ski wax clinic to explain the basics like grip, and field the questions the newer parents might have.