– Ski swap is this Sunday. Thank you Dean for volunteering to do the concession.
– Kelowna Cycle is sponsoring us for a CycloCross race on Nov. 6. Paul Shipley promises that this is the most fun you will have in November, so please come up to Telemark and race or spectate. Let’s encourage the athletes to participate. It is important to cross train, and this is your chance to prove that X-C skiers are better conditioned than X-C bikers!
– TR parents: it was agreed that, to do the right thing regarding the fee increase, you can request relief on paying fees. First, you only have to pay fees for the first 2 children. Second, you can pay your fees in 2 installments — half now and half by January 1st. Send me a note if you wish to take advantage of this offer.
– Marketing: We are going to print rack cards and put up some banners in the lodge. Objective is to let Telemark members and the general public know that we have a world-class race program and that we sent 2 kids to the National team last year.
– There will be ski wax training for race parents. Watch the schedule. Consensus is that someone from the Ertel house MUST attend.
– Fresh Air Experience will donate 2 complete sets of gear (1 classic, 1 skate, Salomon product) for a raffle. Expect to hear more about this in the coming days.
– Race uniforms — Scott already posted all that information.
Want complete meeting minutes? Ask Jill.