2012 BC Cup #1 Callaghan January 12-15th
Coaches: Adam Elliot, Gillian Warner, James Williams and Ross McKinnon
Goal: To have fun supporting our team and racing to the best of our ability.
Friday, January 12th or earlier
- Classic Skis need to be cleaned free of all grip wax. No binder as it is likely Klister…
- Grip zones need to be clearly marked on the sidewall of the ski.
- If you are completely comfortable wax skis with Toko Yellow or Swix LF8 (0 to -5 C) waxing info is available here: https://race.teamtelemark.ca/?page_id=18
- Both Skate and Classic skis need to be clearly marked with the skier’s name. If skis are borrowed use tape and if not use permanent marker.
- Race Start List should be available at 8pm on www.Zone4.ca
- Race Notice available here: https://race.teamtelemark.ca/wpcontent/uploads/2012/01/NorAmsU23_RaceNotice_WOP2012__BC_CUP.pdf
- Maps without profiles are available here: http://callaghanxcski.ca/events/noram/course-maps/
Saturday, January 14th Skate Mass Start
- 12pm we will wax skis which are not yet glide waxed.
- Bibs will be available at our team’s tent. Wendy can pick them up.
- 12:45pm Skiing of race courses with: James 1.5km, Gillian 5km and Ross 2.5km
- 2pm Race Start
- Team meeting at 7:30pm at the hotel lead by Adam TR2 and James TR1/JD.
Sunday, January 15th Classic Interval Start
- 12:30pm ski courses with: Ross 1.5km, Gillian 2.5km, and James 5km
- Bibs will be at the team’s tent. Wendy can pick them up.
- 1:30pm Race Start. Zone4.ca for start list. Have Fun!