2012 Apple Loppet Telemark January 28th
Coaches: Paul Shipley and Ross McKinnon
Goal: To have fun supporting our team and racing to the best of our ability.
Friday, January 27th or earlier
- Classic Skis need to be cleaned free of all grip wax.
- Grip zones need to be clearly marked on the sidewall of the ski.
- If glide waxing skis use Toko Red or Swix LF7 (-4 to -10 C) waxing info is available here: https://race.teamtelemark.ca/?page_id=18
- Juvenile and older skiers give me your race skis Thursday night.
- Classic skis need to be clearly marked with the skier’s name. If skis are borrowed use tape and if not use permanent marker.
- Please review the race rules here: https://race.teamtelemark.ca/?page_id=708
Saturday, January 28th Classic Mass Start
- 9am all skis requiring grip wax need to be on the team room wall clearly labelled by 9.
- Bibs will be available in our team’s room.
- 9:15am Show a coach your Competition Plan
- 9:30am Race Warm-up with Ross and Paul 3km
- We will have 4 wax stations setup inside with Scott and Paul on one table, Barry and James on the other table. Outside in-front of the team room we will have 3 more stations for Gillian, Joe and I. All touch-ups will be directed to Adam or Gillian. Want to know more about grip wax application visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xIAom4cRKzg Check Out the Hair!!!
- 10am Race Start
- LeeAnn on Video Camera duty.
- 11am Race debrief for JDs and TR1s in the team room.
- 11:45am cheer Kurt, Gillian and Joe to the finish!
- Have FUN!